T: (+39) 02 6271161
Matteo Caputo is a Lawyer and Full Professor of Criminal Law at the Law Faculty of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
He started to work for Studio Rock in 2018, where he now coordinates the “Corporate Criminal Law, Policy pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 231 and Compliance” team.
Previously, he was Of Counsel at a primary law Firm specializing in economic criminal law and a member of the Board of Directors of AODV231.
Currently, he is a member of various Supervisory Bodies in significant enterprises operating in the financial, banking, pharmaceutical, industrial and non-profit sectors and deals with the drafting of Organization, Management and Control Policies pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 231/2001.
He provides legal assistance to individuals and legal entities in the sector of corporate criminal law and provides advice on criminal law and compliance issues, including in the context of M&A transactions and extraordinary finance transactions in general.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
• 2023 – (Italian) Special Register of High Court Practitioners.
• 2018 – Coordinator of the “Federico Stella” Postgraduate School of Criminal Justice at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore.
• 2007 – Milan Bar Association.
• Università degli Studi di Pavia – Doctoral degree in Italian and compared Criminal Law.
• Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore – Law degree.