Ugo Rock established the Firm in 1977.
He has worked as a Certified Public Accountant and Auditor in Italian and foreign listed and unlisted companies and business groups in the areas of tax and corporate law and tax litigation.
He has been Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors in leading Italian companies and Statutory Auditor in listed companies. Due to his proven experience, he has held the office of director in important national and international companies.
He served as a Lombardy Regional Tax Commission Judge for several years.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
• 1980 – National Association of Certified Public Accountants and Accounting Experts in Milan;
• 1993 – Register of Experts of the Court of Milan in the areas of taxation, corporations, company and asset valuation;
• 1995 – Register of Auditors.
• SDA Bocconi – General course on auditing and control;
• Università Bocconi – Degree in Political Economy.